We are offering a Student/Master Student position at the First TEAM project: “New Applications of Droplet Microfluidics: From Biomimetics To Tissue Engineering”
The project will be realized at the Institute of Physical Chemistry of Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw in collaboration with:
- Princeton University (USA)
- Universita Tor Vergata (Italy)
- Rutgers University (USA)
The project’s goal is to develop new microfluidic methods of precise, reproducible formulation of three-dimensional structures from aqueous micro-droplets as building blocks and to demonstrate the use of such structures in micro-tissue engineering and synthesis of biomimetic capsules.
• scholarship 1600 PLN/month
• interdisciplinary training in the field of microfluidics and tissue engineering
• laboratory experience
• independent thinking, creativity, and strong motivation
• preferred courses of studies: biology, biotechnology, or bioengineering
Please send application (cover letter, CV, list of grades) by February 16th 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with annotation “rekrutacja 77/2019”.
For further information contact project leader Dr Jan Guzowski, email@example.com