We are offering a position for a motivated young researcher as a Postdoc within the First TEAM project: “New Applications of Droplet Microfluidics: From Biomimetics To Tissue Engineering”
The project will be realized at the Institute of Physical Chemistry of Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw in collaboration with:
- Princeton University (USA)
- Universita Tor Vergata (Italy)
- Rutgers University (USA)
The project’s goal is to develop new microfluidic methods of precise, reproducible formulation of three-dimensional structures from aqueous micro-droplets as building blocks and to demonstrate the use of such structures in micro-tissue engineering and synthesis of biomimetic capsules.
• gross salary 12 000 PLN/month (∼ 7000 PLN after taxes)
• professional development via interdisciplinary training in the field of microfluidics
• possibility of short-term visits at our partner institutions (Italy, USA)
• completed PhD in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, or bioengineering
• excellent track record from graduate studies
• independent thinking, creativity, and strong motivation towards scientific work
Please send the application before June 11th, 2019. More details about the project
available at FNP website:
and from project leader Dr Jan Guzowski.